Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Things my friends say on Netflix when they don't like movies


eh

it's really bad!

Gregg Araki should have his filmmaking license revoked for this piece of shit.

I've honestly never been so bored at the movies. Maybe I'm just stupid, but this wasn't happening for me.

Dog shit.

disgusting...

"Unrated" is right...I wish I could give this ZERO stars.

filmmaking without a conscience.

This sucks.

Hey, Rob Zombie, Fuck you.

Kelsey Grammer is the best part. Which means this movie fucking sucks.

this movie is just awful. spare yourself.

The equivalent to standing in line at H.E.B. for 72 hours.

This is what happens when the NEA funds the perverted arts.

Fucking boring.

I watched the first 10 minutes and turned it off. How did y'all all love it!?

Severely disappointing. The bloopers are great, though.

Lesley Ann Warren is fucking creepy. Her face looks like it's melting. Also, I think George Strait is gay.

God, I hated this movie. It was one of the most miserable experiences I've ever had at a theater. Except it is pretty to look at; I'll give it that.

Not very funny, incredibly boring (did it feel like 2 and a half hours to anybody else?) and pretty depressing. Kind of made me feel afterwards how "Sid and Nancy" used to.

I wish there was some sort of filmmaker jail we could throw Innaritu into. Cinematic horseshit.

I don't think I've ever seen a filmmaker try this hard to be clever and fail this miserably. Kevin Smith for the literate class. Complete garbage.

A convoluted mess, and a wasted opportunity. Too bad. I cannot understand why people think Linklater is a good filmmaker. He is so awful.

Not even the facts that I had consumed numerous drinks or that I was watching it to kill time on a 10-hour flight could help this piece of crap. Glad I didn't spend any money on this.

its good only if you see it in 3D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious.
Thanks for making me laugh during the worst part of the work day!

Anonymous said...

Me too. Seriously, you're awesome.