Thursday, December 21, 2006

Survey (cont)

I left part of the survey in the previous post blank, but I have a response for it now.

26) One of your favorite line readings (not necessarily one of your favorite
lines) from this or any year


From Out Of Sight, these two lines spoken by Don Cheadle,

When I got put in here a year ago on credit card fraud, I didn't really get no props for that, you know. But ever since I shanked that loud-mouth pussy in the yard the other day, it's like my Dunn and Broadstreet around this bitch done shot way the fuck up.


and

Well, ah, the man don't just have to die, Foley, I mean, he could accidentally hurt himself falling down on something real hard, you know, like a shiv, or my dick.



On that note, though, these surveys that get passed around via email and blogs are pretty lame. I am sure my friends and I could construct a movie survey that is both interesting and illuminating (not to mention written at an adult level). If anyone is up for this, I suggest emailing survey questions or subject matter to me at bryanhadley@hotmail.com. If there's interest, we shall put together a survey, have people take it, and learn important things from the results.

Okay, see you later.

p.s.- If anyone has forgotten how awesome the poster for Out Of Sight was, please look below.

No comments: